Super Early Registration for the 2015 Annual Conference only $299
SVN's 24th Annual Conference Clearwater Beach, FloridaMay 27- May 30, 2015
Rooms will be available for only $119/night at this beachside resort.
"Innovation, Integration, and Intervention"
Addressing the Unique Challenges of Families in Supervised VisitationThe 2015 SVN Annual Conference will feature plenary sessions and workshops that address how trauma, mental health, and substance abuse impact our work in supervised visitation. Workshops and plenary sessions will focus on how to best serve the unique needs of these families and offer innovative approaches to enhancing our services for all participants
SVN, Supervised Visitation Network, is an international membership organization of professionals who provide supervised visitation and access services to families.
SVN was Founded in 1991 to provide opportunities for networking, sharing of information, and training for agencies and individuals who are interested in assuring that children can have safe, conflict-free access to parents with whom they do not reside.
Providing resources for members and families in need of supervised visitation services.For more info about joining SVN Click Here
Some of our organizational goals include:
- To provide professional forums for networking and sharing of information about supervised child access services.
- To develop and disseminate standards for practice of supervised visitation and exchange services.
- To maintain a directory of supervised visitation and exchange providers.
- To collect and make available research relevant to safe child access services.
- To gather and disseminate training and program materials for child access providers.
- To provide public education regarding the role and importance of supervised child access programs in the continuum of services for families.
- To assist parents in locating and utilizing appropriate services.