SVN Live WireMembers, we are pleased to announce a new member benefit, bi-monthly question and answer phone conferences facilitated by experts in the field of visitation.
The SVN Bi-Monthly Live Wire will allow members to quiz a panel of SVN members on pertinent issues that are challenging them in their delivery of services. This is an interactive call designed to allow for maximum participation of those on the call, and attendance is limited, please don't register if you are not sure you can attend.
- Topic areas of discussion may include, but are not limited to:
- Staff selection and training
- Working with the courts
- Intake and orientation
- Establishing program policies
- Cultural sensitivity and diversity
- Program funding
- Child abuse and neglect cases
- Domestic violence issues
- Other targeted issues identified before the call begins
The Next SVN Livewire call will be 3/22/2011